Below are the terms and conditions that all users must follow.
1. You must be 21 years old to use this site. If you are under 21 you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. No information obtained by this site requires monitoring per the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA).
2. This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omission in the information.
3. A user grants SWEET GRASS KITCHEN an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, adapt, edit, modify, publish, create derivate works from, distribute, promote, exhibit, and display any and all Content that user posts to Comments in any and all media or distribution method, now known or later conceived or developed.
4. Please email email@example.com if you believe this site infringes upon intellectual property rights that either you or someone you represent owns.
5. Use Sweet Grass Kitchen cannabutter strictly according to the dosage guidelines for each recipe and carefully follow the directions on the recipe, in particular the requirement that the cannabutter be adequately homogenized when used in cooking your edibles. Failure to follow proper directions may result in the cannabutter not being adequately spread out in the edible you are creating thereby potentially causing an unpleasant reaction. For more information go to Edible Tolerances.
SWEET GRASS KITCHEN respects the privacy of the users.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked for the following: your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We use information from registered guests to personalize your experience, improve our digital and physical offerings, improve customer service, process transactions, administer contests, special promotions, surveys, and site features, and to send periodic emails. You may opt-out at any point via the link at the bottom of the email correspondences.
We protect your transactional information through a PCI-DSS certified third-party processor.
We also offer the opportunity to stay in touch via email or phone number. All gathered data is protected through Google’s, MailChimp’s, and Baker Technologies’ encrypted and secured storage systems. Both Google and MailChimp move data from the EEA (European Economic Area) to the United States under the Privacy Shield framework. For more information of the Privacy Shield framework please visit their website.
We only use this data to send you periodic marketing emails. You may update your information or opt-out at any time with the links in the footer of the email. We update the data every time we send an email and keep it as long as you would like us to. You may also opt-out, ask for a copy, or update you data by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are more than delicious treats. They are little bits of digital code than connect our website to your browser and help us provide you with a better experience.
We do not share or sell our users information with anyone other than the specific user themselves. This information is available by request and will be provided within 30 days. Please make any such requests to email@example.com
We also use non-functional cookies. These are placed on your web browser and help us track things like how many visitors we receive each day and what sorts of other websites and online advertisements interest our users. This data is made anonymous by Google and by Squarespace and we only have an aggregated form that does not give us the ability to personally identify you. Again, you may opt-out by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on page and following the instructions there.
We do not record any search data when you use our store locator about where you want to shop.
You have the 'right to be forgotten' so if you would like your personally identified data deleted please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If our data gets hacked we will let you know as soon as we can and no longer than 72 hours after the breach. We have a password policy at Sweet Grass Kitchen to prevent this.
Upon request we will provide you with what data we have of yours and you may do with it what you would like.
Privacy is designed into all our digital marketing efforts.
Any of our digital users have the right to ask us more questions about how we use, store, and protect your data. Just send us an email at email@example.com
Last updated May 25, 2018