By Kristy Gustafson
The big game is right around the corner, but these cannabutter-infused jalapeño poppers are good all year round. Pick up some Sweet Grass Cannabutter, gather some friends, turn on some football or your current Netflix binge and get to work on this easy-peasy, sure-to-make-you-drool, bacon-wrapped, cannabis-infused jalapeño poppers.
Woah, anyone else drooling?
Here’s what you’ll need:
Sweet Grass Cannabutter
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cut jalapeños in half and clean out seeds
3. Mix cream cheese, greek yogurt, cannabutter, salt and pepper
4. Put a smile on your face. You’re officially a cannabis chef now.
5. Fill jalapeno halves with cannabutter/cream cheese mixture
6. Wrap in bacon (brb… drooling)
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is thoroughly cooked. (Smoking a bowl or indulging in your favorite Sweet Grass microdose while you wait is highly encouraged)
8. DIG IN!
Got any other favorite recipes using Sweet Grass full-flower cannabutter? Check out our Butter Forum and share the love with the community!